This is full list of videos as shown by our Managing Director Sh Rajesh Trehan B.Tech(Mech, I.I.T Delhi Batch 1975 of most of our models of Disinfectant Sprayers , Battery Sprayers, ULV Fogger, Mist Gun for Battery Sprayer.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES WHEN RUNNING BATTERY SPRAYER …
Set the sprayer machine properly.
Fix the washer on the nozzle part.
Use regulator to control the pressure.
Drain the battery before charging it for the first time.
Charge the machine for atleast 6-8 hours.
The charger will show green signal which will turn red
when the plug is inserted to the machine.
The red light turns green when the machine is fully
Plug out the charger after charging is complete.
After switching on the sprayer if the water is still not
discharged, then pull out some water using your mouth
gently, this happens due to formation of air pockets
Set your trigger carefully else might lead to breakage if
above permissible pressure is applied.
Refrain using the power switch and the regulator at the
Usage of solution with Sodium Hypochlorite contents with
the sprayer is not advisable. It can lead to serious damage
to the sprayer and can impact performance.
Manual for Battery Sprayers – Please note Manual is not model specific.
- Product on sale2 Litre Disinfectant Small Garden Sprayer (20 pcs)
- Product on saleHYMATIC Double Motor Pump For Battery Sprayer
- Product on saleHY-ULV Ultra Low Volume Cold Fogger Disinfectant Sprayer
- Product on saleHYMATIC HY-820 Battery Sprayer 12V 8AH
- Product on saleHigh-Pressure Spray Hose For Battery Power Sprayers, Bike Car Garden Wash (23m)
- Product on saleHY-808 Portable Double Motor Battery Sprayer with 10 Metre Pipe
- Product on saleMotor Pump For Battery Sprayer – Disinfection Tunnel – Dispenser
- Product on saleHY-821 2in1 Agricultural Battery Sprayer
- Product on saleHY-MS1 Agricultue Manual Sprayer