Advanced Hand Sanitiser with Aloe Vera & Lemon 500ML (Pack of 25 pcs)May 9, 2020
HY-ULV Ultra Low Volume Cold Fogger Disinfectant SprayerMay 15, 2020
Silver Nitrate and Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Liquid 5 Litre – For Indoor & Outdoor Use
This Silver Nitrate (Silver Ion) and Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Liquid 5 Litre CDC and WHO approved forumations is most widely used to disinfect indoor surfaces such as Furniture, Desks, Door Knobs, Carpets, Sofas. Can be sprayed on humans with very minimum dilution with water. It has premium to its price because of premium raw chemicals. This disinfectant leaves no WHITE MARK!. Mix 20 ml in 1 Litre of Water.
PLEASE NOTE : No COD Option available, please do not ask for it. We are working with outsourced courier team to deliver the sprayers to you and they prefer less interactions. .
This disinfectant liquid eliminates mostly all type of viruses (including covid-19), bacteria and other microbes. These Disinfectant Liquids are also very friendly to our sprayers and our sprayers enjoy longer life with the usage of the same. Visit our E-SHOP to add Disinfectant Sprayer to your cart. It is odourless and fabric friendly.
This disinfectant is far better than Sodium Hypochlorite due to many reasons such as :-
- Targets all types of microbes including Covid-19.
- Can be used for tunnel / disinfection but make sure you follow dilution with water guidelines.
- Fast acting liquid. Long lasting effect.
- As Sodium Hypochlorite contains bleaching agent , it is not recommended for spraying indoors. However Silver Nitrate with Hydrogen Peroxide can be sprayed indoor on the floor, fabrics, sofas, furniture, carpets without worrying regarding discolouration.
- As Sodium Hypochlorite is not recommended on the skin and might be an irritant to many. This combination is non-irritant to skin.
- Does not effect the quality of the fabric, furniture, car paint etc.
Examples of frequently touched surfaces and objects that will need routine disinfection following reopening are:
- light switches,
- faucets and sinks,
- gas pump handles,
- touch screens, and
- ATM machines
Dilution Cases :-
Effectiveness of Hydrogen Peroxide as a Disinfectant as told by CDC for control of COVID-19.
Hydrogen peroxide is regularly used for sterilising medical equipment and surfaces and is favoured as a disinfectant over bleach because it eventually degrades safely into a non-toxic mix of water and oxygen. Cleaners that contain hydrogen peroxide are recommended for killing viruses and pathogens such as those that cause the flu, H1N1 and oral streptococci. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says 3% hydrogen peroxide “is a stable and effective disinfectant when used on inanimate surfaces.” Research has also found it to be effective in disinfecting fabrics used in hospitals such as bed sheets and surgical equipment. SOURCE
|Dimensions||33 × 21 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 4.46 out of 5