Sprayer calibration can save you money and pesticidesMarch 25, 2016
We are usually asked by farmers what are the benefits of 12v 8ah Battery Sprayers over manual knapsack sprayers .
Here are the top 5 benefits :-
- Lower Cost : RSR AGRO Battery Sprayers are very simple to use and have fewer parts such as motor etc which are extensively very easy to use. Usually the pump and motor is a single dynamic unit which creates pressure when trigger is press. This also saves labour cost.
- Time Saving : 2in1 Dual Battery Sprayers are time saving, as they are able to create pressure and discharge around 2-4 Litres per minute depending on motor and nozzle configuration without using the conventional method of manual Knapsack Sprayer.
- Cost Saving : Although the initial cost of the Battery Sprayer is higher than manual Knapsack Sprayer but they tend to save money and time in longer term. Kisan / Farmer is able to save time by spraying fast.
- Pressure Controller : Battery Sprayers include regulator / speed controller which allows farmer to regulate the discharging liquid from the nozzle. If a medicine need to be sprayed less, then they can reduce or increase the pressure as required.
- Not Heavy : Before motorised sprayers like Mist Blower or Power Sprayers used to be heavy around 10-12 kgs now with these sprayers its quite light and space-saving.
Let us know if you any doubts about buying one. Contact us over WhatsApp 🙂