Sprayer calibration can save you money and pesticidesMarch 25, 2016
Sunlord Battery Sprayer 12v 8Ah Order Now Free Delivery AgrostarJune 26, 2019
We are usually asked by farmers what are the benefits of 12v 8ah Battery Sprayers over manual knapsack sprayers .
Here are the top 5 benefits :-
- Lower Cost : RSR AGRO Battery Sprayers are very simple to use and have fewer parts such as motor etc which are extensively very easy to use. Usually the pump and motor is a single dynamic unit which creates pressure when trigger is press. This also saves labour cost.
- Time Saving : 2in1 Dual Battery Sprayers are time saving, as they are able to create pressure and discharge around 2-4 Litres per minute depending on motor and nozzle configuration without using the conventional method of manual Knapsack Sprayer.
- Cost Saving : Although the initial cost of the Battery Sprayer is higher than manual Knapsack Sprayer but they tend to save money and time in longer term. Kisan / Farmer is able to save time by spraying fast.
- Pressure Controller : Battery Sprayers include regulator / speed controller which allows farmer to regulate the discharging liquid from the nozzle. If a medicine need to be sprayed less, then they can reduce or increase the pressure as required.
- Not Heavy : Before motorised sprayers like Mist Blower or Power Sprayers used to be heavy around 10-12 kgs now with these sprayers its quite light and space-saving.
Let us know if you any doubts about buying one. Contact us over WhatsApp 🙂